/* CORES_Member_Only_Messaging */ ?>
In order to use our Corporate Registry services, you must be a member in good standing with the AMA, CAA or AAA. Not a member? Join AMA now.
/* COrES_NUANS_RequiredDocs */ ?>
What you need when requesting a NUANS report
Fax your completed for to 780-989-6378 or bring it into any AMA Registry centre.
/* CORES_NUANS_WhenRequired */ ?>
When do you require a NUANS report?
- Incorporating newly-named Alberta corporations, societies and religious societies.
- Amending names for named Alberta or extra-provincial corporations registered in Alberta.
- Reviving an Alberta corporation that has been struck or dissolved for more than three years.
- Registering or reviving a named extra-provincial corporation.
- Amalgamating 2 or more corporations where a new name is selected.
- A NUANS search is not necessary if you choose to incorporate as a numbered Alberta corporation.
/* CORES_NUANS_Valid90Days */ ?>
A NUANS report is valid for 90 days
- A name proposed on a NUANS report is reserved for 90 days.
- If you wish to incorporate the name it is important that you have the incorporation completed within the 90 days.
- If the NUANS expires, you will need to purchase a new report if you still wish to use the name.
/* CORES_NUANS_Fees_AdditionalInfo */ ?>
For additional information visit:
There is a fee of $53.00
(includes GST) for this service when the completed form is faxed to (780) 989-6378.
If you prefer to bring your completed form to your local AMA Registry centre
, please note that prices vary by region