/* page-10811-row10818-column-10819 */ ?>
Whether you're newly incorporated or have been in business for years, it's important to keep your company's records organized.
/* page-10811-row10816-column-10817 */ ?>
Keep important documents in one location
Efficiently structuring your company's documents within a Minute Book is an important step in the future success of your business. Stay organized and keep a history of all important decisions made by your company in one location.
Our Minute Book contains samples of necessary documents and tabs needed to keep your day-to-day records organized and easily accessible.
Space is provided to store:
/* page-10811-row-10814-column-10820 */ ?>
- Certificate/Articles of Incorporation
- Shareholder Agreements
- Director Meetings/Resolutions
- Shareholder Meetings/Resolutions
- Register of Directors and Officers
- Shareholder Register
- Securities Register (Equity)
/* page-10811-row10814-column-10815 */ ?>
- Debt Securities Register
- Share Certificates
- Shareholder Ledgers and Transfers
- Disclosure Register
- Financial Statements and Reports
- Annual Returns
- Banking Resolutions
/* page-10811-row10812-column-10813 */ ?>
Come into any AMA Registries location to pick up your Minute Book.
Members will receive 10 CAA Dollars.
Alberta Business Corporations Act (ABCA) requirements
- Documents within your corporate minute book must be kept up-to-date.
- All documents must be kept for a period of 7 years from the conclusion of the document.
- The minute book must be stored in a physical location within the province of Alberta; this location must be accessible to the public during regular working hours.