Through Bridgewater Bank, AMA has the right mortgage solution for you.
A Bridgewater Bank Personal Banking Specialist will review your mortgage application to better understand your unique home financing needs.
Shopping for a new home?
A pre-approval from Bridgewater Bank can assist with your home purchasing plans by helping you understand how much you can afford. It also lets the seller know that you are a serious and qualified buyer.
Hold that Rate!
With a pre-approval, you benefit from peace of mind, knowing that your rate is guaranteed up to 90 days. This helps protect you from potential increases in interest rates while you look for your new home. Should mortgage rates fall, you will get the benefit of the lowest rate in the time from your pre-approval commitment date to your closing date.
What you need to apply:
- Here are some things you may be asked for when applying:
- Personal information (including joint applicant information, if selected)
- Employment information
- Property details (does not apply for pre-approvals)
- Estimated loan request amount (for pre-approvals)
- Mortgage request amount
- Purchase price and down payment (for purchase)
- Existing mortgage details and equity (for refinance or new term)
To apply or for more information, call 1-866-850-6116