/* page-5526-row5533-column-5534 */ ?>
Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) form the basis of an investment portfolio by offering safety and security.
/* page-5526-row-5533-column-5535 */ ?>
Monday to Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
/* page-5526-row10440-column-10441 */ ?>
You’ll enjoy preferred rates with GICs, provided by Bridgewater Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of AMA
- The value of your GIC remains constant throughout the term and grows when interest is paid.
- Bridgewater Bank is a member of the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), making your deposits eligible for deposit insurance, up to $100,000.
- Flexible terms ranging from 30 days to 5 years.
/* page-5526-row5529-column-5530 */ ?>
Non-Redeemable Long-Term GICs
- Generally earns the best rate of return because they are locked in for the term selected and cannot be redeemed prior to the maturity date.
- At the end of your term, you can rollover your GIC into the same term, a different term or you can redeem.
Interest payment options:
- Monthly*, annually or compound
* Monthly interest GICs are discounted .25% off the annual certificate rate